Leading from the village of Bersham, about two miles away, was the home of A.N. Palmer - the historian who lived at Inglenook. He died there in 1915. There is a plaque on the wall of the house commemorating him. Another well-known Wrexham man also lived Bersham Road. Edward Hughes who was a politician and historian lived at no.4. He was an alderman and county councillor for the Stansty Ward. He died in 1925 and is buried in the Wrexham Cemetery. The two houses stood on the land now used by Yale College.
Story added by Barbara J